Paver patios are timeless, elegant, and desirable for anyone’s home. There are a lot of benefits associated with having one of these patios added to your property, so read on to learn about how you can find a qualified paver patio contractor to install this outdoor feature.
Finding an Excellent, Local Paver Patio Contractor
With cable TV home renovation shows giving us a plethora of ideas about the kinds of patios that we could have on our property, everyone wants one. Some of the many benefits of paver patios include:
- Low maintenance. Just scrub it once a year or so, and perhaps seal it against weather and the UV rays of the sun. The pavers are durable and last at least 25 years.
- Simple repairs. If a paver stone becomes chipped, cracked, or broken, all you have to do is replace it. Almost all pavers come with a lifetime guarantee from its manufacturer.
- More affordable. Paving a patio with concrete involves labor and machinery not used in laying a paver patio.
- Aesthetics. Obviously, pretty paving stones are more attractive than a gray concrete slab. Pavers can be installed in any pattern using various colors and shapes.
How Can a Homeowner Recognize a Good Contractor?
A quality contractor will look at the property for any drainage problems that could negatively impact the paver patio. They would take action to prevent the growth of weeds, provide support for the patio, and more. Discerning homeowners should consider asking some of the following questions:
- Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
- Do you guarantee your work? What about a written guarantee?
- Can you give me a schedule of hours worked every day and an estimate of when the project will be completed?
- Will you give me a written estimate and contract?
- Can you give me at least four referrals and/or references?
Have your paver patio built by a team of honest, hardworking, family-oriented workers. Quality, service, and dependability are built into every paver patio J&A Services builds. Contact us today for a free estimate!