J&A Services is not just a construction company that focuses on new residential building improvements. Additionally, our expertise includes property maintenance such as gutter cleaning and fall clean up. Clearing clogged gutters is vital for preserving the condition of your home and avoiding related damage. J&A Services understands how busy property owners can get, so let us take this dirty job off your plate. Whether you need a construction company in Baltimore County to build a new deck, install a fence or to clean your gutters, J&A Services is here to help.
Damage Caused by Clogged Gutters
Autumn is a beautiful season, but it is also the time when gutters tend to get blocked with debris. Trees lose their leaves which end up in your gutters. Dirt and small sticks get blown around, also clogging gutters. When water backs up in gutters problems can set in, causing extensive damage if left unattended. Avoiding regular gutter cleaning can be costly, resulting in the following damage:
- Water pooling from rain resulting in foundational damage.
- Walls saturated with moisture, causing the paint to peel or tiles to become loose.
- Mold can set in due to excess moisture content in the home.
- Ceilings get waterlogged, creating additional problems with power and HVAC systems.
- Damp basements are a threat to health because of mildew growth.
- Roof leaks can start causing damage to other areas in the home.
Fortunately, these issues are all avoidable with preventative maintenance and gutter cleaning.
Construction Company in Baltimore County: J&A Services
Clean gutters should be top of your list for home improvement projects. But this dirty job isn’t fun. Count on J&A Services to clean your gutters and help with other jobs around your property. J&A Services has experience with concrete, paver patios, masonry work, and landscaping. When you need a construction company in Baltimore County for any project, contact us today!